Occasion is a booking platform designed to scale customer acquisition across digital channels and all devices while providing a seamless user experience. We provide a simple but powerful tool for business owners to grow their business and connect with customers.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
Do you have what it takes to be a social media manager? We have one spot for a talented, creative and passionate person! Read the description below for more information!
Our culture is collaborative around ideas but focused around execution. You will learn how to work in a young company with real customers and real growth opportunities. You will learn how different areas of a business are managed.
Our 10 week internship program will not only develop your voice, but will guide you through necessary and creative projects in social media marketing.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media
- Showcases how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Leverages social media news across channels
- Fosters managed teammate participation in the companies social media channels
- Daily monitoring, posting, content (both written + visual) creation + development
- Helps create and develop other social media channels, including blogging, video, and photo
- Helps to identify new opportunities for engagement with like-minded properties and companies
- Social marketing experience required, along with demonstrated track record of successful campaigns
- Excellent editorial skills and proven experience writing for external corporate
- Create and execute innovative social media campaigns with little resource and within short time frames
- Thought leadership in the social media space, trends and engagement strategies
- Ability to drive and develop relationships with guests and key online influencers
- Demonstrated ability to engage new audiences and build online communities
- Excellent writing, editing and copyediting skills
- Self-starter who can thrive and have fun in a hectic, start-up environment
- A sense of humor and an irreverent, smart and creative copy-style
- Ability to own projects and assume responsibility without hand-holding
- Ability to juggle many highly-visible issues and respond quickly – with sound judgement
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time