Welcome to Occasion!
We’re happy you’re here and we can’t wait to help you get started with your new Occasion account.
You want to get started right away? We get it. That’s why we developed a series of brief video tutorials to help you set-up your account and begin creating your events today.
If you need help at any time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The videos below will help you learn how to do the following:
- Set-up your account
- Integrate with your payment processor
- Cancel and refund orders
- Choose a service template type
- Create and customize a service template
- Create your first event
- Learn about your backend calendar
- Manage your public calendar and add it to your website
- Integrate with Facebook and Google
1. Set up your account
Add your business logo and your Facebook page URL.
2. Set up payment integration
Integrate with your payment gateway so you can accept payments online.
3. Cancel and refund test transaction
Learn how to cancel an order (remove a person from your class roster) and issue a refund.
4. Choose a service template type
Learn about the different types of events you can create on Occasion and select the one that you’d like to use for your first class.
5. Create and customize a service template
Create your first service template and customize it to get it ready to use as a starting point for your first class.
6. Create a listing
Create your first listing (class) using the service template you customized in the previous step.
7. Learn about your backend calendar
Learn the features and options available to you from your backend calendar.
8. Manage public calendar and add it to your website
See what your public calendar looks like, customize it and add it to your website.
9. Integrate with Facebook and Google
Add your Occasion events to Facebook and Google.