Manage your bookings and schedule from one central place. Also easily accessible while you’re on the phone.
- Manage and print rosters
- Receive a daily overview of your attendees
- Reschedule or cancel bookings
- Issue refunds to CC or account credits
We saved dozens of hours per employee per week.
“It’s unbelievable how 90% of our sales have shifted online. We now spend a lot less time on the phone and save dozens of hours per employee per week just from that. And because students now pre-pay, we never end up with an empty class that was supposed to be fully booked.”
Save time when creating and publishing new classes or events.
- Automatically publish a new class/event in multiple places
- Duplicate events
All the details and booking history of your customers in one central place.
- Build your customer database
- Individual customer profiles, with complete history
- Take notes on each customer
Collect payments upfront and never again worry about whether someone will show up to a class or not.
- Preferred partnership with Square
- Other payment processors available
- Offline & online redemption of gift cards
- Create invoices for any booking
Reports & insights
Reporting and analytics tools to get a grip on your business and get the insights you need to grow.
- A plan of revenue growth opportunities through an automatic analysis of your booking data
- Revenue, sales & tax reporting
- Ad Tracking ROI
Control who on your team has access to Occasion and the things they can see and do.
- Invite staff members to have their own accounts
- Assign permissions to access the accounts
Connect Occasion and your booking data to any other tool you want.
- Integrate with other marketing tools
- Integrates with your accounting software