Digital Design Internship
June 1st - September 1st
We’re searching for a talented, creative, and passionate person to be our next Digital Design Intern. Interested in joining a fun yet fast-paced start up as a Digital Design Intern? This is a part time position and school credit is available if needed. Read below for more information!
Interning at Occasion, is a Career Game-Changer
Occasion is a booking platform designed to scale customer acquisition across digital channels and all devices while providing a seamless user experience. According to Chicago Tribune, “Occasion, a Chicago startup launched in 2013, has raised $1.25 million to add features to its appointment calendar software” We provide a simple but powerful tool for business owners to grow their business and connect with customers.
Our culture is collaborative around ideas but focused around execution. You will learn how to work in a young company with real customers and real growth opportunities. You will learn how different areas of a business are managed. Our 10-week internship program will not only develop your voice, but will guide you through necessary and creative projects in social media marketing.We’re a hotbed of career ingenuity and we’re not afraid to admit it. Are you up for the challenge?
- Develop content and creative for social media paid campaigns
- Design mobile landing pages to assist inbound marketing strategy
- Work within Hubspot to optimize website and landing page conversions
- Work within Canva to create online marketing, advertising, and social media campaigns
- Assist in the design of materials to accompany blog and social posts
- Some experience with coding front end websites
- Able to design creative materials
- Able to work with a digital marketing strategy
- Interest in working for a high grown, fast-paced startup
- Ability to contribute individually and as a team
- Understanding of the internet and social media channels- Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc.
- Preferred experience in Hubspot and Canva
- Preferred experience in coding
- Preferred experience in front end engineering design
- Preferred experience in digital marketing
Preferred – HubSpot, Coding Experience, Front End Engineering Design, Digital Marketing
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Marketing jobs are posted for our Chicago, IL office.