Are you passionate about helping small businesses and entrepreneurs succeed? Work with small businesses get set-up and started on Occasion by helping them integrate the software with other tools they use.
Ideal for graduating seniors or juniors who can start part-time and grow into a full-time role.
- Build and manage early relationship with the merchant
- Develop and maintain strong rapport with new merchants: provide feedback for the purpose of enhancing the quality of service
- Identify and share best practices among our merchants over the phone
- Be empathetic, patient, and have a genuine interest in empowering and supporting others
- Be a hyper-organized self-starter with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be flexible and excited about adapting to new situations, responsibilities, and an ever-changing startup environment
- Be passionate about helping others become successful
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-managed and highly motivated
- Very-organized and detail-oriented
- Must be tech savvy to help with integrations
- Be flexible and excited about adapting to new situations, responsibilities, and an ever-changing start-up environment
- Ability to up-sell to existing customer accounts based on client’s needs
- Previous implementation management and/or sales experience a plus
Working at Occasion is not just a job. It’s a Career Game-Changer.
Occasion is a booking platform designed to scale customer acquisition across digital channels and all devices while providing a seamless user experience. We provide a simple but powerful tool for business owners to grow their business and connect with customers.
Our culture is collaborative around ideas but focused around execution. You will learn how to work in a young company with real customers and real growth opportunities. You will learn how different areas of a business are managed. We’re a hotbed of career ingenuity and we’re not afraid to admit it. Are you up for the challenge?
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Sales jobs are posted for our Chicago, IL office.