Software Engineer (Front End)
We’re looking for a rockstar front end developer who can push out clean features on the Occasion platform in a rapidly changing environment. We’re a start up at heart, so if you’re interested in working in a fun and creative environment, while greatly contributing to the face of our product, then this role is for you.
- Rapidly develop new features while writing clean, well designed, and well tested code
- Debug and fix issues in existing features
- Design new features and refine design of existing features
- Ensure best practices for front end development are known and practiced
- Propose and drive the best frameworks and technologies for our platform
- Proven track record of rapid, high quality feature development
- Experience building large scale, high availability web applications
- Expert in at least one front end framework (XYZ…, etc)
- Proven ability to learn and be productive in new languages/technology stacks very quickly
- Desire and ability to work in early stage startup
- Be cool with shipping code multiple times a day
Working at Occasion is not just a job. It’s a Career Game-Changer.
Occasion is a booking platform designed to scale customer acquisition across digital channels and all devices while providing a seamless user experience. We provide a simple but powerful tool for business owners to grow their business and connect with customers.
Our culture is collaborative around ideas but focused around execution. You will learn how to work in a young company with real customers and real growth opportunities. You will learn how different areas of a business are managed. We’re a hotbed of career ingenuity and we’re not afraid to admit it. Are you up for the challenge?
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Development jobs are posted for our Chicago, IL office.