Merchant Support Representative
Are you motivated to help others? Are you interested in technology? Are you passionate about helping entrepreneurs achieve success? Help make our merchant partners successful by answering their questions.
Be a liaison between the company and the customers. Assist customers with questions, complaints and feature requests.
- Resolve incoming customer queries regarding the software usage via email, phone or chat
- Conduct outgoing customer service calls when needed
- Improve customer satisfaction scores
- Maintain up-to-date support knowledge base
- Be the customer’s voice in the company
- Coordinate customer responses from engineering and sales team on occasion
- Use support ticketing tool (HelpScout) and VOIP-based telephone service (RingCentral)
- Is looking for a part-time job
- Is a student (undergraduate or graduate)
- Is an artist, chef, trainer or provides some other kind of personal service
- Is an early adopter of technology and tech-products
- Is effective at oral and written communication
- Is patient, creative, jovial and courteous
Part-time – $15 / hour; 20 – 30 hours per week
Working at Occasion is not just a job. It’s a Career Game-Changer.
Occasion is a booking platform designed to scale customer acquisition across digital channels and all devices while providing a seamless user experience. We provide a simple but powerful tool for business owners to grow their business and connect with customers.
Our culture is collaborative around ideas but focused around execution. You will learn how to work in a young company with real customers and real growth opportunities. You will learn how different areas of a business are managed. We’re a hotbed of career ingenuity and we’re not afraid to admit it. Are you up for the challenge?
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Development jobs are posted for our Chicago, IL office.