Community and Success Manager
Are you motivated by helping others? Occasion is looking to fill a Community and Success Manager role.
- Manage our community of business owners.
- Solicit feedback on feature ideas, respond to community posts, analyze and communicate organic ideas and conversations into product features.
- Increase engagement on the community from existing users.
- Tools used: Discourse
- Make current business users successful.
- Assist them when they need help onboarding.
- Identify bottlenecks in onboarding, convert them into product ideas and relay them to the product team.
- Identify opportunities for new features by engaging in repeated dialogue with business users and identifying gaps in the product.
- Educate business users of new product roll-outs
- Create and update content for support and success.
- Organize webinars to educate current users.
- Create content for blog and webinars.
- Identify content opportunities through interaction with business users.
- Create content based on those opportunities.
- Work with marketing team to help promote the content.
- Respond to support questions.
- Understand questions and reply with utmost care.
- Resolve the questions quickly.
- Create support and training documentation as and when needed.
Ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task, be extremely organized and possess really good verbal and written communication skills. Some experience with tasks above is a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
- Company paid individual medical insurance coverage
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Working at Occasion is not just a job. It’s a Career Game-Changer.
Occasion is a booking platform designed to scale customer acquisition across digital channels and all devices while providing a seamless user experience. We provide a simple but powerful tool for business owners to grow their business and connect with customers.
Our culture is collaborative around ideas but focused around execution. You will learn how to work in a young company with real customers and real growth opportunities. You will learn how different areas of a business are managed. We’re a hotbed of career ingenuity and we’re not afraid to admit it. Are you up for the challenge?
Not what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, we’re growing and exciting jobs come up often. Sign up to receive email updates when other Development jobs are posted for our Chicago, IL office.